World of Tanks Greece
Θέλετε να αντιδράσετε στο μήνυμα; Φτιάξτε έναν λογαριασμό και συνδεθείτε για να συνεχίσετε.

οταν το παιχνιδι κανει τα δικα του

+4
xray25gr
ee3509
Kostis_Larsson
cgakis
8 απαντήσεις

Σελίδα 2 από 2 Επιστροφή  1, 2

Πήγαινε κάτω

οταν το παιχνιδι κανει τα δικα του - Σελίδα 2 Empty Απ: οταν το παιχνιδι κανει τα δικα του

Δημοσίευση από Kostis_Larsson Πεμ Αυγ 01, 2013 6:14 am

Και εκεί που νόμιζα ότι τα είχα δει όλα σχετικά με το μετάλλιο "sniper" έγινε αυτό εδώ:
οταν το παιχνιδι κανει τα δικα του - Σελίδα 2 B13d4fc30259084dea1c66caab67b168
Ένα μεγάλο ΜΠΡΑΒΟ στην WG που επιβραβεύει τους teamkillers cheers

Οπότε Χρήστο μπορείς να τους στείλεις και αυτή την εικόνα ως απάντηση σε αυτά που σου είπαν....

Kostis_Larsson

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 651

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή Πήγαινε κάτω

οταν το παιχνιδι κανει τα δικα του - Σελίδα 2 Empty Απ: οταν το παιχνιδι κανει τα δικα του

Δημοσίευση από ee3509 Πεμ Αυγ 01, 2013 1:06 pm

χαχαχαχα απίστευτο !
ee3509
ee3509

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 253

http://unregulatedwotgr.forumgreek.com/

Δημοσίευση από cgakis Σαβ Αυγ 10, 2013 1:00 am

το εστειλα και η απαντηση που πηρα ειναι οτι φτιαχτηκε στο 8.7 ο ορισμος - περιγραφη του sniper
Hello Tank Commander cgakis,

Thank you for contacting World of Tanks customer support!

I would like to say, that everything is working as intended. In patch 8.7 we have changed a few things, such as:

"Corrected errors in the descriptions of the achievement prerequisites for ‘Sniper’ and ‘Lucky’ medals."

So now, you can deal damage to your team and still get the medal. You can read more about patch 8.7 here: http://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/46/version-87-release/

If you need anything else, please, don’t hesitate to contact us again.

Good luck,

Tomasz Staszczyszyn

Wargaming.net Customer Support
https://support.worldoftanks.eu/
αν κωστη εχεις ημερομηνια απο το screen shot αλλα να φενεται στο screen και ειναι πριν απο το release 8.7 και απο το E75 στειλτα μου να τους ξεβρακωσω γιατι δεν γινετε να φοραω μονο εγω πουκαμισακι πρεπει να φορεσουν και στη WG 
cgakis
cgakis

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 360

Δημοσίευση από Kostis_Larsson Σαβ Αυγ 10, 2013 5:08 am

- Το KV-1 είναι από 1η Αυγούστου.
- Το Ε-75 είναι από 17 Ιουλίου.

Η ημερομηνία φαίνεται από το mod που έχω στο γκαράζ να δείχνει ώρα και ημέρα, αν τις θέλεις μου λες.

Kostis_Larsson

Δημοσίευση από cgakis Κυρ Αυγ 11, 2013 2:36 am

ναι κωστη τις θελω 
να δω επιτελους ποτε θα πουνε αληθεια
cgakis
cgakis

Δημοσίευση από Kostis_Larsson Κυρ Αυγ 11, 2013 4:55 am

Ορίστε:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n5f5npcq7uzn0qs/pics.7z

Το έκανα και θέμα αλλά δεν πήρα απάντηση στο επίσημο forum... Sleep
http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/277206-sniper-medal-bug/page__p__5445121#entry5445121

Kostis_Larsson

Δημοσίευση από cgakis Κυρ Αυγ 11, 2013 1:22 pm

ναι το ειδα καλα εκανες εγω εχω στηλει 4 ticket και συνεχιζω
cgakis
cgakis

Δημοσίευση από billys07 Κυρ Αυγ 11, 2013 6:56 pm

loool σε λιγο θα δινει και Top gun χαχαχαχα
billys07
billys07

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 259

Δημοσίευση από cgakis Τρι Αυγ 13, 2013 4:19 pm

νεα απαντηση απο  wg στο θεμα sniper 
παντως εγω συνεχιζω να στελνω tickets οχι για να μου δωσουν το μεταλιο αλλα για να μην μας περνανε και για μακακες

Commander,

We are sorry for the confusion.

We have investigated the issue and the Sniper medal problem, and it seems that information regarding damaging or ramming allies, which prevents you from getting the medal is still valid.

If it's for the szybkifajny12 player, who got Sniper medal despite of killing / damaging allied players, this case would need further investigation on our side, as our logs didn't record the event of team damaging by this player. But to do this, we would need a replay from that specific battle to verify if that was really the case and what had happened.

Unfortunately, having only one screenshot from one battle summary tab is not enough to perform such action.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Kamil Raginus
Wargaming.net Customer Service Europe

"Always remember, a fallen soldier, Always remember, fathers and sons at war" - Sabaton

δεν μου απαντησαν ομως για το Ε75 οποτε καινουργιο ticket 
αν καποιος εχει screen shot ή replay  απο τετοια miss της WG τα θελω 
το πουκαμισακι αυτοι θα το φορεσουν οχι εγω
cgakis
cgakis

Δημοσίευση από Kostis_Larsson Τετ Αυγ 14, 2013 3:36 am

Sorry αλλά δε σώζω τα replays.

Αν και κατά 99,99% το teamdamage που έκανε το KV1 και πήρε sniper πρέπει να έγινε σε μέλη του platoon του.

Kostis_Larsson

Δημοσίευση από cgakis Πεμ Αυγ 15, 2013 2:06 am

και η WG συνεχιζει να μας δουλευει μπροστα στη μουρη μας
Salutes again Cgakis,

Thanks for contacting us regarding this matter.

Again the medal was not granted due you provoke damage to an Ally. For the most complete achievements you should visit our official site, there you have the best description for get them. The Sniper medal conditions are the following.

-Achieve at least 85% hits out of a minimum of ten shots fired with the potential damage of 1,000 HP and more.
-Direct hits on friendly vehicles are not allowed.
-Non-penetrating hits are included.
-If two or more players have an equal hit ratio, the achievement is granted to the player with the highest potential damage.
-If two or more players have an equal amount of potential damage, the achievement is granted to the player who earned more XP for the battle, including additional XP provided to Premium Account users. If the amount of XP is equal as well, the achievement is not granted..

Here is your profile, if you just put the mouse above the medal you will see the entire description from above.

http://worldoftanks.eu/community/accounts/501241310-cgakis/

In conclusion, when the system compare to whom the medal is going to go, it doesn't take in count shots to Allies, so in this case you are off the selection and there's nothing we can do about it.

Kind regards.

Jorge Nial
Wargaming EU CS
cgakis
cgakis

Δημοσίευση από billys07 Πεμ Αυγ 15, 2013 2:14 am

αρχίζω να πιστεύω ότι στην wargaming δεν ξέρουν την τυφλά τους στο support... οποιος νανε απαντάει... η είναι υπολογιστής και βλέπει λέξεις κλειδιά και βάζει το μήνυμα... αυτόματα.... κατι τετοιο...
billys07
billys07

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 259

Δημοσίευση από cgakis Πεμ Αυγ 15, 2013 2:25 am

θα ανεβασω ολα τα post  να τα δειτε
cgakis
cgakis

Δημοσίευση από cgakis Πεμ Αυγ 15, 2013 2:31 am

Ticket ID MPO-333-22506
Category:
World of Tanks
Sub-category:
Game Support

hello pls tell me why this player take the sniper and not me i want to give me the sniper and i discuss this at the forum

Replies

• οταν το παιχνιδι κανει τα δικα του - Σελίδα 2 Avatar_wg
    Guillaume Vader 14 July 2013 07:41
    Dear Tank Commander,

Thank you for contacting customer support.

Could you please send us a replay of the game ?

Please take into account that any team damage will disqualify you from the medal.
    This team damage is not necessarily shown in the end battle report, such as track damage, etc.

Thank you for your time Smile

Kind regards,

Guillaume "Decept1on"

Wargaming.Net Support Service

• οταν το παιχνιδι κανει τα δικα του - Σελίδα 2 Avatar_user
    cgakis 14 July 2013 09:48
    at the wiki i dont read anywhere to write do not tach an allie tank if u want the medal becouse i see at batle report that i have somethink with an allie but no one pay the other for enythink and 0 damage or track yellow so why? pls read what u have write at the mechanics of ur game and try be honest against people that play ur game and pay ur game i have already screenshoots af the wiki and i find what is going on

cgakis 14 July 2013 10:23
    this is the replay wach it 
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/0cx57uithvubr9n/20130713_1538_germany-Pro_Ag_A_04_himmelsdorf.wotreplay

Nestor Menta 16 July 2013 14:20
    Hello Tank Commander, 

Thank you for coming back to us.

Around min 12:30 in replay. Friendly tank has cannon inside your turret. 

You shoot and hit his cannon, as the hitbox is inside yours.

Unfortunate but this invalidates the achievement.

Kind Regards,

Nestor Menta
    EU Customer Service Team
      ▲
    ▲ ▲ printf("Hello World");

cgakis 02 August 2013 11:54
    i have send u this ticket about the medal sniper Ticket ID MPO-333-22506 u have respond to me that there is a rule that if there any impact with allie tank the medal is not given 
    pls tell me now how u explain that u give the medal to a teamkiller
    the screen is from a friend batle

Irena Smarties 05 August 2013 12:20
    Hello there cgakis,

Thank you for contacting Wargaming support regarding the sniper achievement.

I am very sorry to tell you but we are unable to grant you the achievement, as it seems that team damage was involved.Sad As such I have to tell you that previous response was correct. Please try to complete the criteria for this achievement again.

Have fun on the battlefield!

Kind regards,

Irena Smarties
    WG Customer Support EU
    https://support.worldoftanks.eu

cgakis 05 August 2013 14:12
    see the screen shot i sent u again and see where u give the sniper medal

cgakis 05 August 2013 14:38
    where is ur rules wg u say any impact to ather team tank not grand the medal this player do a team kill and u grand him with sniper medal these are ur rules

Tomasz Staszczyszyn 09 August 2013 13:55

I would like to say, that everything is working as intended. In patch 8.7 we have changed a few things, such as:

"Corrected errors in the descriptions of the achievement prerequisites for ‘Sniper’ and ‘Lucky’ medals."

So now, you can deal damage to your team and still get the medal. You can read more about patch 8.7 here: http://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/46/version-87-release/

Good luck,

Tomasz Staszczyszyn

Wargaming.net Customer Support

cgakis 11 August 2013 21:14
    i come back to u becouse u make a big mistake u say that u dont give the sniper medal if i hit anyone of my allies and i sent u a screen that u give the medal to a team killer and u responde to me with this

Good luck,

this is not an answer pls answer me why this player take the sniper medal and olso this i sent u now with no potential damage 1000

cgakis 11 August 2013 21:21
    0 damage sniper medal team killer sniper medal

Kamil Raginus 13 August 2013 14:52
    Commander,

We are sorry for the confusion.

We have investigated the issue and the Sniper medal problem, and it seems that information regarding damaging or ramming allies, which prevents you from getting the medal is still valid.

If it's for the szybkifajny12 player, who got Sniper medal despite of killing / damaging allied players, this case would need further investigation on our side, as our logs didn't record the event of team damaging by this player. But to do this, we would need a replay from that specific battle to verify if that was really the case and what had happened.

Unfortunately, having only one screenshot from one battle summary tab is not enough to perform such action.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Kamil Raginus
    Wargaming.net Customer Service Europe

"Always remember, a fallen soldier, Always remember, fathers and sons at war" - Sabaton

cgakis Yesterday at 00:16
    for the ather screen shoot with E75 no damage and get the sniper medal why dont u say somethink

Jorge Nial Today at 07:37
    Salutes again Cgakis,

Thanks for contacting us regarding this matter.

Again the medal was not granted due you provoke damage to an Ally. For the most complete achievements you should visit our official site, there you have the best description for get them. The Sniper medal conditions are the following.

-Achieve at least 85% hits out of a minimum of ten shots fired with the potential damage of 1,000 HP and more.
    -Direct hits on friendly vehicles are not allowed.
    -Non-penetrating hits are included.
    -If two or more players have an equal hit ratio, the achievement is granted to the player with the highest potential damage.
    -If two or more players have an equal amount of potential damage, the achievement is granted to the player who earned more XP for the battle, including additional XP provided to Premium Account users. If the amount of XP is equal as well, the achievement is not granted..

Here is your profile, if you just put the mouse above the medal you will see the entire description from above.

http://worldoftanks.eu/community/accounts/501241310-cgakis/

In conclusion, when the system compare to whom the medal is going to go, it doesn't take in count shots to Allies, so in this case you are off the selection and there's nothing we can do about it.

Kind regards.

Jorge Nial
    Wargaming EU CS

cgakis Today at 10:00
    what are u say u read potential damage 1000 tell me where E75 make potential damage to enemy 1000 for the kv1 u say no colision or damage allie tank and the player is a team killer and u give the medal 
    pls if u want to do somethink about ur game pls read again the EULA and the winning medal conditions that U HAVE and be 100% with what u write and dont tell me " For the most complete achievements you should visit our official site, there you have the best description for get them." becouse U n=must read first what u are write

cgakis Today at 10:12
    and somethink more at the description u write to me now where is this "Sniper" is now awarded if during the battle there was no friendly damage.http://wiki.worldoftanks.com/Changelog0627

• συγνωμη  απο ολους σας για το trolorisma αλλα τα συμπερασματα ολα δικα σας 
  • εγω απλα συνεχιζω να τους στελνω ticket μαζι με λαυκα πουκαμισακια που θα παει καποιος θα το βαλει το πουκαμισακι αλλα δεν το βλεπω να ειμαι εγω αυτος
cgakis
cgakis

Δημοσίευση από Επισκέπτης Πεμ Αυγ 15, 2013 5:11 am

Χρήστο μου φαίνεται οτι ο κώστας είχε δίκιο ...

If it's for the szybkifajny12 player, who got Sniper medal despite of killing / damaging allied players, this case would need further investigation on our side, as our logs didn't record the event of team damaging by this player

Το ότι ούτε καν το βλέπουν στο σύστημα τους μάλλον υποδηλώνει οτι το damage έγινε σε platoon, και γιαυτό δεν μετράει ...

Επισκέπτης
Επισκέπτης

Δημοσίευση από cgakis Παρ Αυγ 16, 2013 8:31 am

και η κοροιδια συνεχιζετε

Hello again cgakis,

We understand your frustration, but I am afraid that at this point we are not capable in helping you because we do not have a technical possibility to manually add medals or achievements. 

If you will have any problems in the future  - please let us know.
We will do our best to help you. :- )

Kind regards,

Aleksander Carter
CS Team Wargaming Europe

πουθενα απαντηση για το θεμα που καιει σαν πατατα
cgakis
cgakis

Σελίδα 2 από 2 Επιστροφή  1, 2

Επιστροφή στην κορυφή

- Παρόμοια θέματα